Dating issues REALLY NEED HELP PLS!!!!

• Dating issues REALLY NEED HELP PLS!!!!

Hello

I meet this guy on facebook, we have been facebook friends for about a year now but we just started talking properly about two weeks ago and he asked me out on sunday night and i said yes (i actually said kul but still) anywayz we talk almost everyday through BBM and call (he always ask me to call him) and he lives like an hour away from me and yes i no facebook is not exactly a place to meet someone and safety and ll that but that not what this is about....so after talking and getting to know each, i realize that i like (obviously) but i dont like the kind of person he is (dont no if that makes sense) like sometime his view on stuff and the way he talk about stuff like the other day he says "he doesnt think girls should go out clubbing unless its like on Christmas, Easter or public hol which is stupid...and now your probably think why did you say yes after that......first that night i was surprise that he ask and second i really want a boyfriend and he is also cute...so i convinced myself that people have different view of life and different opinions and that doesn't mean people cant date....but there are other stuff aswell like not calling or pinging when he says he will....i dont have much experience when it coms to datin or relationship, but i think if someone like you they are suppose to show it n send u cute texts, actually pay attention when ur chatting....anywayz so sori for all the rambling....but am thinking of breaking up with him (dont no if u can call it break up)..ow should i go about...i have never broken up with anyone before......PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! and if you have any other advice it will be greatly APPRECIATED....THANK YOU